Adds

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Chapter 14 - Paint decisions

Chapter 14 - Paint Decisions !

Dear Diary...

Today, I am in a bad mood ! :(

Do you want to know why ??
on this one you will have to 

I explain....
Dad tock me out for a walk ... for a run .... for a drive !? ... You know what I mean !!!
After parking me, he did go shopping and when he come back he didn't like to see my top !
I explain....
In a distance, you still can see the top of  my roof in white colour because Dad and Uncle Denis decide not to paint my top, as the paint was not enough for everything.
They didn't realise that , at a distance, you can see all my  top in White:(

Look...  look... 

Of course, if you are close to me , you will not know , my top is still white but if you go in a distance and look back, you will see  CLEARLY the white top!!!

The pop up part still to be painted too (as you must have read in previews chapters)
but I give you photo (just in case)


soo... by now we have the top of the roof and the pop up to be painted.
Do you think that's all ??
(and now... will really be needed)

Dad buy this paint direct from rustoleum, they do not have this colour (298 olive drab ) but as a request, they made it for Dad.
This was the reason Dad ended up paying more for my paint and that was the reason the paint was not enough to paint me completely :(

For this reason... They left some bits and pieces hanging around me to be painted but Dad didn't bother with that until he saw my top from a distance today.

Now you ask...
What other parts they left hanging around for paint??
I answer...


Or look under to see the photos.

From the outside, I look very nice but all this bits still need to be painted...

 Inside doors and the metal part around the windows...


Back doors and insides....


 Insides....


 More doors , more bits and pieces...


and more pieces....

For this reason, Dad made a decision today and will buy another can of special paint for me.
The good news is...
I will be totally ,the same one colour :)
The bad news is...
Dad don't have another £55 to pay for a 2.5 Litres of paint and I will have to be on stand by again !
Unless someone.....


I will have to leave now, I hope I can have some better news for next chapter.
Till then...
Thank you for reading one more chapter of ...
THE AMAZING FREEKA
(The luxury bitch... As Dad calls me;)


No comments:

Post a Comment