Adds

Saturday 9 April 2011

Chapter 5 - Painting day

Chapter 5 - The official Painting day

Dear Diary...

Today I have Diarrhea !
This is all fault of the mixture I have been subject in the Paint they applied to me (very running).
Its a Army colour and I look great but the mix is a bit too much ... I mean liquid !
Thing is...  the paint is not much and they are trying to get the most possible of  2.5 litres to give me the second cot.
Bless , I understand... Do you !?
They keep saying is all about the second cot.
Anyway... Do you want to see my new look ?
INSERT COIN !!!

Or look here:

















 I hope by tomorrow I will be finish but still bits and pieces to be done.
Lets hope for the best.

Will the Paint be enough to give me a second cot ?
Will they finish the work by tomorrow ?
You decide !!
phone now.. 008 069698 9696
Lines are open 24/7 and you can win a lollipop if you answer right .
If you do not have credit on your mobile phone...
INSERT COIN !!

Or wait for the next chapter of...
THE AMAZING FREEKA DIARY


No comments:

Post a Comment